“There are two people alike. No two people who understand the same sentence the same way… So in dealing with people, you try not to fit them to your concept of what they should be.”
– Milton Erickson
Practical workshops to develop open communications channels and strengthen relations, resolving conflicts effectively and bringing issues into evidence.
• Avoid zero sum negotiations
• Identify a BATNA
• Negotiate with an eye on the future.
• IBR vs Distributive approaches.
• Using Richard Lewis cultural modelling
• Language management tools