Our testimonials show how clients benefit from
performance-based and outcomes-based coaching.
We follow a clear pathway:
Understanding – Processing – Composition – Performance.
* 8am Breakfast (with the coach) at the quality residence / coaching centre.
* 9am Morning work will comprise Processing and Composing Skills to improve mentation and self-access, improved states of awareness.
* Modelling techniques using a variety of sources and the client’s experience.
* 10.30am – 11am coffee break.
* 11am Use of video playback to record performance, analysis and feedback.
* 1pm Lunch with the coach.
* 2pm Putting the learning and increased awareness into practical performance, language review and framing the next step.
* Ensuring understanding and deep-level processing.
* 3.15 – 3.30pm tea break.
* 3.30 – 5pm Further practice and review, preparation, feedback and goal-setting
* 6pm Rest, use of hotel facilities or pre-arranged visits to places of interest or business sites.
* 8pm In the evening, visits with a professional local expert, trip to the theatre if wished, or a quality historic pub or restaurant.